 Off-Topic / Debate / 21012
Re: In the name of security and defense
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 20:39:21 GMT

   Okay, Dave, I think we got it after the 10th time you said it... Time to move on, because now... These empty attacks add nothing to the discussion...

I STRONGLY disagree.

Post on, Koudys!!!

Let the truth set us free and shut up the Willfully Ignorant, Ugly American.

-- Hop-Frog (a Rainbow-Coloured Beautiful American, Chaotic and Free!)