 Off-Topic / Debate / 21005
21004  |  21006
Subject:
In the name of security and defense
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:28:11 GMT

We can do whatever we want and offer no apologies...

(wow, it's a great day for news...)

"
The report looks into the cases of 762 people who were living in the US
illegally and were detained in the 11 months following the attacks.
"

and the part that I like...

"
The Justice Department says its actions were fully within the law, adding that
it makes no apologies for finding every legal way possible to protect the
American public from terrorist attacks.
"

See, if you're not American, you don't count.  The Justice department is saying
that we don't care if you're not a terrorist, we'll still lock you uo for 11
months just because you're not American.

Nice.

So shining city on a hill, God's chosen country, example to all...

Keep up the great work!

Dave K
-who is really appreciating sarcasm and irony these days...