 Off-Topic / Debate / 20981
    Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Peace, love, man! :-) (...) Moore is entertaining, kinda like that beacon of The Liberal Media, Rush Limbaugh. And in the same way. ;-) Not that Moore's veracity is the question here, rather that there are those in the media already (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sort of. I said it was my fear, and a likely outcome, but not a certainty. At least that's the way I *prefer* to remember it. Peace-loss probability is increasing, in my view, that's for sure. Plus I can't take credit for coining the phrase by (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: US finds evidence of WMD at last ! —Scott Arthur
   (...) Thanks Larry. We know what your stated views are with regard to IP: From: (URL) ==+== I saw his column today in the Grand Rapids Press. So I thought I'd share it with you. But of course to just cut and paste it in here is copyright (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)