 Off-Topic / Debate / 20946
Re: Speaks for itself...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 18:44:06 GMT

The Truth Will Emerge..."
http://www.senate.gov/~byrd/byrd_newsroom/byrd_news_may/news_2003_may/news_2003_may_19.html

Is this some sort of "point/counterpoint" using Sen. Byrd as an example?

I didn't see much wrong with a senator appropriating funds 'n stuff for his
district--aren't senators suppose to do that?  Especially this one, which
seems not only good for his district, but good for America.

I like Richard's link a little better--it speaks the truth, and it speaks
the truth loudly and succinctly.

It's time for some truth about Dubya and his "moronic" way of doing things.

The guy's not good, and it would be laughable on the scale of Dan Quayle,
but for the fact that Dubya can push the trigger--Quayle couldn't.

So America, this is your wake up call, and as with wake-up calls, you can
either do the right thing, or continue on the road to destruction.

Is up to you.

Dave K