 Off-Topic / Debate / 20938
Re: Saudi Arabia is starting to "Get it"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 11:22:00 GMT

The U.S. operates entirely from self-interest on the international stage.

That is a generalisation. A few years ago I would have disagreed with it
strongly, but day-by-day your great country is moving further and
further down that path.

Scott A