 Off-Topic / Debate / 20681
    Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) -title of yahoo link You Chicks couldn't carry a tune if it was strapped to your backs. Your lyrics neither rhyme nor scan. Ya stink! -->Bruce<-- Last house on the left, kinda turned at a funky angle (looking out window waiting for nude (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria? —Lester Witter
    New debate direction alert!! On the issue of the reporter, I think there is a common confusion (in my opinion) between freedom of speech and priviledge of access. The reporter has access to mass media dissimination of his speech that most of us do (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I am not clear on the particulars, but I think broadcasters do have to give air time to those with opposing views. I think it works that way at the local level, or at least it used to. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the FCC has backed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)