 Off-Topic / Debate / 20307
    Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG —David Koudys
   (...) Didn't sign the constitution? That's your beef? Come up with something relevant to todays generation--that was in 1982 and it was bringing back the constitution from Britain. The constitution was signed by all far before either you and I were (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG —David Koudys
   (URL) not that I dislike folks affiliated with the 'Separatist' movement, it's just that I don't know what "they" want. It is my sincere belief that we're all Canadian, and that regional differences are wonderful, but that these differences (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG —Richard Marchetti
   I don't have any particular opinion or specific knowledge of the whole Canada v Quebec thing, but I will say this -- small can be very, very good. Small means independent and self-ruling. Small means freedom and responsibility. Here in the U.S. I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG —Richard Marchetti
   Ouch! "Quebec separatists defeated" (URL) much for my opinions... -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: QB and CA, was Re: THIS is why this whole war is a waste of time. - NO ITS NOT - GO BUILD SOME LEG —David Koudys
   (...) But then again, things just get repeated... (3 posts previous... ;) ) Dave K (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)