 Off-Topic / Debate / 20248
Re: Now, you have to read this ! How stupid can one get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper writes:
I don't like Bush either.  Does this make me the most evil person on earth?

No, but it puts you in the center of the crosshairs. With a Patriot Act that
may never expire maybe we can some day figure out a way to reach across the
border and drag you down here to suffer the penalty of U.S. law.  Collaborator.

You are either with us or against us.  Now which part don't you understand?

Oh yeah, and could please stop questioning U.S. authority?  A small show of
cooperation might make things better for you.

-- Hop-Frog

What is that Patriot Act?

I love your answer!  Sarcasm is always very funny!  Indeed, if I stopped
questionning the almighty and righteous american saviors, I'd have more
friends, but alas!  I'm not a sheep...

Terry
www.rotule.qc.ca