 Off-Topic / Debate / 22752
Re: Now, you have to read this ! How stupid can one get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:
I've received another email from this pathetic loser today.  I didn't write
to him since the day I started this thread here, and my email to him was
only to tell him I didn't care about him and that I wouldn't read or answer
to his junk.  Today, to my disappointment, he wrote to me:

"A lot of smling faces in Irak today, unlike you who whould prefer to be
ruled by a dictator"

Well, John, I wanted to let you know you were wrong.  I am sorry if you are not
happy with the way things are, but what I see from here is a country destroyed
by Americans, a people angry at yours, american soldiers dying because they have
no right to be where they are the american people wishing the "boys" would come
home.  Nowhere do I see smiling faces.  It just goes to show, the Republicans
and the followers were wrong all along.  There was never any WMD, SH is still at
large, Ossama too, The Iraqi people are killing the soldiers on a daily basis
and Bush is the worst President ever.  Really, I don't know why you people won't
admit your errors!