 Off-Topic / Debate / 19905
    Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Dave: for clarity's sake, let me point out that John is objecting (not incorrectly) to your charge that he is painting the US as the sole provider of blessings, when in fact he merely asserted that the US has produced countless blessings. For (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —David Koudys
   (...) True, and I apologize. The America-centric vibe I get from John's posts slanted my readings. I would have said something like, "There are many countries that have contributed 'blessings' to the world, and America has had it's fair share." But (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!) —John Neal
   (...) No, that's not just you-- I agree with you! I'd probably say "Lion's share", but that's just me:-) (...) Accepted. (...) Ahem. Don't confuse the terms Democracy and Freedom with Capitalism-- they aren't necessarily interchangeable. JOHN (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)