 Off-Topic / Debate / 1973
  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

(...) Right... and you've just stumbled into one of my favorite anti-god arguments (1)... infinite regress. a Universe with god doesn't explain any more, or less than a universe without one. Positing a god to explain why the universe exists doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) I got news for you, Mr. Science. The more we learn about the universe, the more we see how random it is and how little we do/can know about it. It is a God who represents order out of chaos. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color)

(...) Yah, well, we're basically having the same discussion as the whole Big Bang thing. Q: What happened before the Big Bang? A1: Nothing. Period. Matter didn't exist, energy didn't exist, nothing didn't exist. So there. A2: All matter and energy (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)