 Off-Topic / Debate / 19636
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Spencer Nowak writes:

Show me hard evidence that proves we are only there for oil.

So, I wonder why you require "hard" evidence for one side of the coin, but such
amazingly soft (ie clearly fabricated) evidence for the other.

otherwise i
will regard you as just another empty-headed anti-war protester jumping on
the no blood for oil bandwagon for lack of a better objection....

What better objection could there be?  You are essentially claiming that blood
is a fine currency for the purchase of oil.  Well that's fine if it's your
blood, but I'm not sure where you get off spending mine.

Chris