 Off-Topic / Debate / 19638
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:42:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Spencer Nowak writes:

otherwise i
will regard you as just another empty-headed anti-war protester jumping on
the no blood for oil bandwagon for lack of a better objection....

What better objection could there be?  You are essentially claiming that blood
is a fine currency for the purchase of oil.  Well that's fine if it's your
blood, but I'm not sure where you get off spending mine.

  Just sit tight, Chris--after Spencer spends about six quarts of his own,
then the market will probably run dry for him.

     Dave!