 Off-Topic / Debate / 19632
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:13:50 GMT

If you think the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are NOT about oil.  Please
have your head examined, or perhaps try pulling it out of your behind and
get some much needed fresh air.  American imperialism will do for us exactly
what British imperialism did for the English peoples -- made them one of the
most hated targets in the world.

And Afghanistan was about OBL and not about a nice big fat oil pipeline that
happens to be there.  I'm glad we took care of that OBL guy -- boy, was he a
problem...! Oh wait, we didn't manage to accomplish that goal? So I guess
what we did manage to achieve was what exactly...?

This war is precisely another oil grab -- watch and see. The oil fields are
for the Iraqi people?  Sure, as long as Halliburton gets its cut first and
off the top, if you please...

It has already been stated that privatized oil deals are in the works. We
are going into Iraq "to disarm" the Iraqis whether S.H. is there or not
(this was stated somewhere on BBC site -- I can only waste so much time
looking crap up for y'all).

Now you can believe whatever it pleases you to believe -- just stop acting
as if there is some universal ethic under which the U.S. is currently
operating.  There is no such ethic.  We are under the thumb of the most evil
"corporatocracy" we have yet seen.  These Enron and Halliburton fiascos are
just the beginning...

-- Hop-Frog

Show me hard evidence that proves we are only there for oil. otherwise i
will regard you as just another empty-headed anti-war protester jumping on
the no blood for oil bandwagon for lack of a better objection....