 Off-Topic / Debate / 19635
19634  |  19636
Subject:
Blogs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:54:11 GMT

I'm not a big blogger, don't normally even read them much, but lately my
blogconsumption has gone way up. There are a lot of warblogs out there...

Forbes picked their favorites:

http://www.forbes.com/2003/03/20/cx_ah_0320warblogs.html

If you follow some of the links, you'll find collections of other blogs.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/809307.asp for example
also http://slate.msn.com/id/2080389/

Also Instapundit collects links to a lot of other stuff
http://www.instapundit.com/
http://jeffwolfe.com/instapundit-inspired.html

One of the most fascinating blogs has to be that of "Salam Pax", who is
supposedly Iraqi. http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/ Believe it or not (and
you'll find arguments either way if you look) it's nonetheless fascinating
reading. His english is just imperfect enough to be quite amusing at times.
(I mean that in a good way, I'm sure I'm hilarious in German to a native
speaker)

This rant is particularly good.... (my favorite quote: 'how could “support
democracy in Iraq” become to mean “bomb the hell out of Iraq”?  ')

http://dear_raed.blogspot.com/2003_03_01_dear_raed_archive.html#90779364

Here we have one from someone supposedly serving in coalition forces

http://lt-smash.com/  but no joy loading it right now.

Hope that all helps. There's so much, everyone has their opinion to share,
it's hard to even try to read it all.