 Off-Topic / Debate / 19634
Re: Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:05:50 GMT

I previously noted:
Bush Flatly Declares No Connection Between Saddam and al Qaeda:
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/no-saddam-qaeda.htm
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/01/20030131-23.html

And let me quote it for you:
Q: One question for you both. Do you believe that there is a link between
Saddam Hussein, a direct link, and the men who attacked on September the 11th?

THE PRESIDENT [Bush]: I can't make that claim.

THE PRIME MINISTER [Blair]: That answers your question.

----------------------------

Then today this:

"Americans cheer, fume about start of war"
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/03/20/sprj.irq.us.reactions.ap/index.html

"I'm all for it," said Vince Diamonde of New York City, the place hardest
hit by the September 11 attacks. "You had to live here to understand it. We
lost everything you can imagine."

Uh, Vince -- buddy, Doooode...

There's no connection between Saddam and the attacks of 911.

Get it straight! People are dying because you don't get it -- or do you just
not care?!

-- Hop-Frog