 Off-Topic / Debate / 19423
19422  |  19424
Subject:
Just Teasing, I Have No Intention of Debating Any of This...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 04:04:48 GMT

Recent articles that intrigued me:
----------------------------------

BBC brings the heat: "War with Iraq 'could be illegal'"

Bush Flatly Declares No Connection Between Saddam and al Qaeda:
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/no-saddam-qaeda.htm
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/01/20030131-23.html
(not a joke)

Associated Press reports "thousands", while BBC reports "millions" of
protestors against the war:
http://www.thememoryhole.org/media/protest-headlines.htm

Recently Captured al Qaeda Leader Was Killed Last Year:
http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/khalid-resurrection.htm

Don't Support Our Troops: Win or Lose, War on Iraq is Wrong
(radical?)

Where to discover an approximation of the truth (sites you may not know about):
http://www.cnn.com/ (read the business section which often has interesting
critiques of the political scene)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/
http://www.observer.co.uk/ (to some may appear overly liberal)