 Off-Topic / Debate / 19548
Re: It's a sad day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Johann writes:

<snip>

France, Germany, Russia were right.

That's a matter of opinion. Personally, I feel they are completely misguided
and are selfishly looking at their own interests rather than looking at the
bigger picture-the future of the world.

<snip>

Surely that same arguement cannot extend to the other countries against this
war, countries, say, like, ummm, Canada?  Are we misguided and selfishly
looking at our own interests when we say that this war is unjustifiable?
Further, does it matter which country states something is wrong--if
something is wrong, it is wrong no matter who says it.

Good luck to us all.  May this war that should never have started end quickly.

On that, we agree. Get in, get out, get on with life.
-Dave

True--I pray for the safety of the soldiers of the willing.  May justice
prevail.

Dave K