 Off-Topic / Debate / 19502
Re: An interesting find
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:16:17 GMT

First of all, fie on you for misuse of Dave!  Larry is the clear master of
the usage, so I'd advise you to study his stylings.  So says Dave!

Maybe if the date you chose to use had been September 11, 2001, I would have
gotten your drift better.  Choosing Bush's inaugural date came off to me as
more sour grapes.

JOHN