 Off-Topic / Debate / 1905
Re: What Americans think of Europeans (was Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:02:29 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

<Blink, Blink>

Man, I hope this was meant as a troll.

eric

Why...which part?

Uh, the whole thing?

Because the parts that weren't offensive (ie, "killing Nips") were just moronic
(ie, "driving out all the most productive people").

I found the insinuation that Europeans are a good market for American products
and incapable of producing quality merchandise of their own to be particularly
ironic, considering the origin of the product that we're all here to discuss.

eric