 Off-Topic / Debate / 1904
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:53:56 GMT

Ensio Tammi wrote:

My point was the really young age. Nowhere (alltough I don't have any hard
facts) is the number of murders done by young ones so high than in U.S. You
should really ask yourself what's going on!

How many Serbs under the age of 15 have shot people?  My guess is that
you'll find a higher percent than in the US.  We have petty little
school yard violence and you act like it's a major rash.  We're mostly
not arming our youth to go kill people in mass as happens in lots of
places.  In the US your child is more likely to die from meteor strike
than from a classmate.

--Chris