 Off-Topic / Debate / 18899
  Re: Its about time someone put this concept in print.

(...) Just for the record, it's more like 22 million. And the central government has a fair amount of cash from oil income. (...) We aided him once he was already there, and it was more a case of we were trying to annoy Iran rather than aid Saddam (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  WOMD [weapons of mass *deception*]

(...) Given that civilians were targeted in WW2, I don't see how the two can be compared? In Afghanistan, we had the ability to prosecute the intervention with far less civilian casualties [that fact that far less than 2,000,000 died is not a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  astonishingly light? [Re: Its about time someone put this concept in print.]

(...) I can't see the wood for the trees! I found this page: Afghanistan War Produces High Civilians-Killed-Per...mb-Dropped Ratio (URL) passage: ==+== After surveying numerous reports on civilian impact deaths caused by bombing, I estimate the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)