 Off-Topic / Debate / 18523
Re: Keeping it sane...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:28:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John P. Henderson writes:
Although I agree with you whole-heartedly Dave K., I would argue that your
post is debatably undebatable, and as such it does not belong on this
message board.  ...It is also very on-topic.  Please submit this sort of
thing to .on-topic.agreeable.

<snicker>

-Hendo

<snip>

Thanks for making me smile at the end of a very stressful day :)

Dave K.