 Off-Topic / Debate / 1843
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:15:47 GMT

Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:
I am appalled that you find the National Endowmnet of the Arts a waste of
taxpayer money.  But I guess you'd rather see that money go to the NRA.

Either you have a pretty funny sense of what art is or you've never
seen some of the things the NEA has funded.

The NRA can fall off the face of the planet as far as I'm concerned,
but the NEA might as well join them for all the use I have for them.

At least I get to choose whether or not the NRA gets any of my money,
and they don't.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)