 Off-Topic / Debate / 1842
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:13:35 GMT

Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:
While I do not deny that he perjured, my point is that the majority of
Americans view that perjury as a non-perjury, and certainly not impeachable.
And the entire investigation as a waste of tax payer money.

So if the majority of Americans decided that homosexuality was a
jailable offense, you'd be all right with that?  The law is the law,
and until the law says something different, the opinions of a few
thousand Americans asked for any given poll are pretty much
irrelevant.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)