 Off-Topic / Debate / 1840
Re: Misperceptions of America (Was: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:06:38 GMT

Ed Jones <edboxer@aol.com> wrote:
Please, this is such total inane garbage.  Clinton was guilty of treason - do
you really believe that Republican crap.  He lied about having a relationship
outside of his marriage - geez, why was the world not surprised that he lied.
Could it possibilybe that the majority of married men have done exactly the
same thing.  If anything its a slap on the wrist misdemeanor.  But treason -

Um, I don't know about the married (in whatever sense - legally
recognized or not) men YOU know, but I know quite a few married men
who have not and would not commit adultery, according to any
definition, including myself.

Have a lot of men (and women) committed adultery?  Sure.  Seems stupid
to me to suggest that "the majority" of them have, though.

Who knows, though, maybe the men you know aren't the faithful type.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)