 Off-Topic / Debate / 18357
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:30:20 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Rev. Brendan,

    Wow, I am so impressed.  I have been collecting Lego for some time now
and have worried that I have been to materialistic in my collecting.  I have
so often thought and prayed to find some way to honor and give glory to God
with this.  You have certainly shown me how to do that!  It also just
happenes that I am in an Old Testament Survey class at my college and we
just happen to have just started Exodus on my last class.  This is really
great.  I can't wait to forward this to my teacher.  I don't think he will
get as big a kick out of it as I did, but that's ok.  Thanks for such a
great was to use Lego to honor our Creator!

Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me
for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph, though. Ronald, you
may want to check your assumptions a lot more carefully before you proclaim
that you're sure you know what Brendan's motives were.

FUT ought to go somewhere else I suppose, so I set it to o-t.debate