 Off-Topic / Debate / 18364
Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Well that's certainly ONE view of what he's doing, yes. Please forgive me
for snickering out loud when I read the above paragraph, though. Ronald, you
may want to check your assumptions a lot more carefully before you proclaim
that you're sure you know what Brendan's motives were.

Sheesh, Larry why don't you go ahead and tell folks that Santa doesn't exist
while you're at it.  You bubble-burster you.

Greg

P.S. Mine wasn't a snicker - it was an all out snort!