 Off-Topic / Debate / 18182
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:39:25 GMT

The world needs to come to terms with the simple fact that the US *IS
MIGHTIER THAN THOU*

Have you never read the bible John? Was Goliath not MIGHTIER than David?
It all depends on how you measure "might".

I was measuring it militarily.  How would *you* measure it?  By height?

John, you are being obtuse. Like I say below, Ghandi demonstrated where the
real power lies.

Look, for every "Ghandi" type example you give, I could give you 100s where the
little guy gets squashed.  There is no "real power", just power.

Let me guess, the USA is  destined to rule the world and built an Empire
that would last a 1000 years? This sounds familiar.

Well, you guessed wrong.  The US doesn't happen to rule the world; she just
makes sure that nobody else attempts to do so.

By parodying a rather (in)famous Austrian, I was actually referring to your
nationalistic outlook.

Your little parody fell on deaf ears because it isn't even *remotely* analogous.

If you are white had have money perhaps.

That, my friend, is racism, to which I won't dignify with a response.

Many thanks to those who educated John on this.

I will not relent on this.  Explain exactly what skin color has to do with the
point of your little assertion.  Isn't your real beef with the rich?  Aren't
you in essence merely inciting class warfare?  It's such a tired liberal
argument that is IMO coming home to bite liberal Democrats in this country.  To
deny that members of all other races are doing quite well in this country and
that millions of whites are not is quite simply race baiting and you should
retract.

-John