 Off-Topic / Debate / 18181
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:25:48 GMT

Did you not once say all Palestinians were terrorists?

No, no and NO!  That is what *you* heard me say, even after me having explained
my position numerous times.

What I said (and I'm typing slowly so you can keep up here) is that anyone who
*supports* terrorists are as culpable as the terrorists themselves.

  Such as the terrorist act of laying waste to two whole cities, for example?

     Dave!