 Off-Topic / Debate / 18146
  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) Right. I'd be happy to see some of those things too, dingus. If you think the war will pay for itself, or be a short easy to pay for war; then you need to reduce your lithium intake. Bush will raise the national debt paying off his (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) I'm sorry for 'throwing it out there' to begin with... well, no, not actually. I actually liked this thread up until the word 'dingus' appeared (though to be said, the (sic) response was a jab as well--I think we all agreed to leave the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) That's very nice. You should realize that such immature ad hominems only serve to reflect the complete lack of character of the user. (...) The estimated loss due to 9-11 was $95,000,000,000 USD. What do you suppose the cost (in terms of $$$, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)