 Off-Topic / Debate / 18137
Re: Vote against/for...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 05:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Yikes! Lets just throw in a "Sich heil" for fun too.

What fun is that, except to a German after reading your malapropism:-)

As far as how we "do things in our country"-- we are the model, the freest

Freest?  What do you mean freest, shouldn't that be simply free.

As in show me a freer country than the US (it's comparative)

Why are there
limitations placed on freedom. Granted as mind bogglingly naive as your rant
is, you have the right to speak it. Of course as recent news shows, some
people who disagree with Bush are not quite so lucky.  That of and in itself
completly invalidates every word out of Dubbya's mouth in my opinion. It
seems to me that you are so wrapped up in the War on Terrorism propaganda,
(hey I fell for some of it too) but you are missing the most evil threat our
country has ever faced. Coruption from within.

I doubt any "coruption (sic) from within" will attempt mass murder upon the
citizens of the United States.

I think you are the naive one if you think that the muslim terrorist threat
will just go away and that 9-11 was merely some blip on some global events
screen.  I really don't feel like saying "I told you so" after some terrorist
denotates a nuclear or biological weapon on US soil.  I'd rather have President
Bush thwart such efforts *before* they happen, thankyouverymuch.

The fact that millions of Americans do not take up arms
against such blatant acts of Government Terror, is disgusting at best.

I honestly don't know to what you are referring-- and who are these unfortunate
people who disagree with Bush recently in the news?  (Unless you are referring
to the Dems after Tuesday;-)

-John

-Mike Petrucelli
(who still can not figure out the idiotic revisionist policy of eliminating
all references of the two towers in New York)