 Off-Topic / Debate / 18126
Re: A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:37:32 GMT

his wildly nationalistic statements should not be construed as anything like
mainstream American thought...

In fairness to John, doesn't he have EVERY right to believe his views have
been co-signed by the american people?

Either by positive act or by apathy, the future has been written.

And yes, I do think it may be time to move to a country whose views are more
in keeping with my own.  The part that will suck the most is transporting
the books and lego.  Ugh!

-- Hop-Frog