 Off-Topic / Debate / 18124
18123  |  18125
Subject:
A word to the international community... (Re: Vote against/for...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:23:50 GMT

As far as how we "do things in our country"-- we are the model, the freest
country on earth.  The plank, my friend, is in world's eye, not ours.

  Although John may speak for the soon-to-be-installed right-wing
overzealous militaristic hegemonic self-righteous theocracy, his wildly
nationalistic statements should not be construed as anything like mainstream
American thought, but they can be more accurately considered the power-mad
ramblings of a pent-up political party eager to flex its muscle and enforce
its God-as-our-copilot agenda.

     Dave!