 Off-Topic / Debate / 18113
Re: Shocked, just Shocked to learn that .... The Beeb is not always right.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:24:41 GMT

<snip>

++Lar

Shocked!!  Shocked, I say, to find out that there's gambling in this here
establishment!!

This time, the gambling could escalate into very bad things for my
neighbours to the south, as well as for the rest of the world.

We shall see what transpires for the next two years.

Dave K