 Off-Topic / Debate / 17773
Re: Are we all processes in a simulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:27:06 GMT

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>:

I can say this, though.. I am NOT a process running on an RCX.. it would
take a much more powerful computer to simulate MY twistiness. :-)

hate to tell you, but you wouldn't know if you're running on an RCX - since to
simulate each second you experience the RCX would have an infinite amount of
time to compute it, it's power is not relevant.

:)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com