 Off-Topic / Debate / 17767
17766  |  17768
Subject:
Are we all processes in a simulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:50:17 GMT

At the risk of starting too many interesting threads at once, I present a
link I found by reading Kung Fool, a rather amusing webcomic.

http://www.simulation-argument.com/simulation.html

I only STARTED reading this, I haven't read to the end yet but it's
fascinating so far!

I can say this, though.. I am NOT a process running on an RCX.. it would
take a much more powerful computer to simulate MY twistiness. :-)

(bonus points to those who can correctly identify the comic where twistiness
comes from)