 Off-Topic / Debate / 17763
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:14:28 GMT

It says "the security of a free state", not "the maintaining of a free state
from internal tyrants" or even "securing a free state".  It's a long reach
to place your interpretation on the law as written.

Yes, but Mike's interpretation is supported by a thousand documents from the
time.

You weren't paying attention to earlier messages.  The law *as written*.  If
you want to move onto later claims, that's another story.

Why are you folks arguing this?  If you don't want guns in America,
change the constitution (if we let you :-).  But what it means is really clear.

Is this addressed to me or the board in general?  If me, you are barking up
the wrong tree.

Bruce