 Off-Topic / Debate / 17632
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 08:37:05 GMT

I'm awake and thanking God I'm Canadian each and every time Dubya's on TV.

Okay, I need to remember this: the reason Koudys doesn't have an informed
opinion about U.S. issues is because he isn't an interested party.

David, I would kindly ask you to stop discussing what you don't know and
doesn't matter to you anyway.  When you are a U.S. citizen I *may* be
interested in what you have to say about what happens in the U.S. -- for now
you are a mere observer.  Don't overestimate the value of an outsider's
opinion to those of us that have to live within the U.S. system.

If you want gun control in Canada -- great!  I could care less. To each
their own.

-- Hop-Frog