 Off-Topic / Debate / 17625
Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:17:42 GMT

K, if you wish to misinterpret the 'if a law is unjust there are ways to
work within the system to get rid of said law' go ahead.  It comes with the
territory of... anyone... anyone--right--a Democracy.

It's a Democratic Republic.  There is a difference.

If you don't like this democratic process, well there are
plenty of non-democratic countries you can move to, and they prob'ly like
guns as much as you do--I think lots of 'em even walk around with guns
openly.

This is such a lame statement it barely merits response, I just wanted to
call it to your attention.  It's just as bad as: "America: love it or leave it."

Too lame.

Again, we are in a society which elects its government.  We are its master,
as well as its servants--if we don't like our masters, we can vote 'em out
of office.  End of story.

This is a fairly delusional statement.  Was Bush, Jr. really elected
president legally?  I have VERY STRONG doubts about this -- there were way
too many irregularities in the Florida election process that were not well
covered by the American Press.  Check out BBC coverage instead.  The Supreme
Court thing reeks as badly as did the Dredd Scott decision.  Stop acting
like the U.S. is a well-oiled machine in need of no repair.

Plus, let's say Bush, Jr. was elected legitimately (just for kicks because I
don't believe that for one second): what do a multi-billionaire oil baron
and you have in common?  Probably nothing.  THIS GUY is your representative?
That's too stupid for words.  Since 911 was plotted, financed, and carried
out largely by Saudi Arabians -- why aren't they at the top of the
****-list?  Can you say oil?

In terms of elections and voting options, we are very near total collapse.

And if we have a stong and healthy tree of liberty, tyrants can't happen,
therefore no need for the blood of patriots to be spilled.--David Koudys to
LUGNET, not so private letter.

This is too delusional for words -- this is exactly the kind of complacency
that everyone in our republic should fear as if it were the black plague.

Where have you been during the last year?  Things have gone from bad to
worse.  Where does the Constitution support a "shadow govt." Wake up!

I am out of here. This isn't worth anyone's time, as usual.  I just wanted
to back up William.

-- Hop-Frog