 Off-Topic / Debate / 17342
17341  |  17343
Subject:
White House Office to Counter Anti US Sentiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:24:30 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/07/30/wh.image.office/index.html

Slightly interesting contrast in the BBC version
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2161748.stm

Wheras the BBC report voices some valid reasons why their is anti-US feeling
around the world, even in Europe and the UK, the CNN version seems to report
that it is the rest of the world who simply doesn't understand.

This  comes across as the US perceives all it needs to do is change its PR
as opposed to its actions.

Don't worry. We are still coming to the US for our family holiday.
My wife will also be doing her best in the stores to single handedly rescue
the US economy.

Lawrence