 Off-Topic / Debate / 17344
Re: White House Office to Counter Anti US Sentiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:25:08 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message
"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@wilkesworld.co.uk> writes:

Don't worry. We are still coming to the US for our family holiday.
My wife will also be doing her best in the stores to single
handedly rescue the US economy.

Unless she has the budget of Imelda Marcos, I don't think it will make
much of a difference!  ;-)

Well she nearly has as many pairs of shoes :-)
Just how many do women need?!!??

She did try it once before.
I was on a project in Dallas for 4 months.
My family came with me.
She bought so much stuff we had to send it back by container. Seriously!

Lawrence