 Off-Topic / Debate / 17341
Re: Mouse Mod with Lego Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
Oh come now.  Not everyone reads every group.  Don't stifle the flow of
information.  I, for one, am interested in all cool Lego related things, and
I don't care how many times people tell me.

I would have to agree.  I had never seen anything posted about the mouse
before, and I thought it was pretty cool.  I would rather have something
posted 40 times and me see it than have it posted once and me not see it at all.

Now I do agree that there should be limits, but it certainly hasn't reached
the "all your base" point yet.

Bryan