 Off-Topic / Debate / 17332
    My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck... —Richard Marchetti
   Norse God of Thunder = Thor dogpoop = Cheech and Chong Black Madonna = Paganism is alive and well in the Roman Catholic Church. Green Fairies = Absinthe Aristotle = High Priest of rational inquiry FWIW, and although I realize no one cares and it is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck... —David Koudys
   (...) I've been inclining towards some sort of 'Gaia' system, wherein the earth is the mother of all things living. I mean, in our daily lives, microbes on mars or concepts of aliens on another planet are fun do discuss and theorize, but when I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck... —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Since 70% of the world's fresh water is locked up as ice in Antarctica, I presume the 40% is refering to liquid water. Just break me off a chunk the size of Connecticut and let's make a really big Margarita... Bruce ("Let's blow this 'berg," (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Humanure etc. (was: My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck...) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) This is a really good book. It has funny stuff as well as lots of really good tips on building your composting toilet and how to manage the compost heap and avoid unpleasant odors. The truth is that we blow huge amounts of energy to purify (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Humanure etc. (was: My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck...) —David Koudys
   (...) OMGoodness-- You wold get along famously with my girlfriend. She calls me up the other night and starts talking about cob homes and alternative housing. Wow, twice in as few weeks. Dave K. (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)