 Off-Topic / Debate / 17334
Re: My one minute recap of the recent debate wreck...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:27:14 GMT

They also say that wars in the near future won't be over women, land, or
money, but over water, and I'm sitting in a country that has 40 percent of
the fresh water in the world.

Since 70% of the world's fresh water is locked up as ice in Antarctica, I
presume the 40% is refering to liquid water.

Just break me off a chunk the size of Connecticut and let's make a really
big Margarita...

Bruce
("Let's blow this 'berg," takes on a different meaning <g>)