 Off-Topic / Debate / 17244
  Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change)

(...) I was indeed being facetious, but I can see the issue you're addressing. I note that you're already putting a spin on it that presupposes your view to be right and mine to be wrong; specifically, you are saying that your favorable emotional (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change)

(...) Actually, I didn't. I said that I "bet" that you would feel differently if things had been different. (...) That would be fine with me. But I think the "ickyness" that we feel when considering our parents having sex is based on having sex be (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change)

(...) K, this one made me laugh out loud. That would be something to see (but probably still have a high 'Ick" factor). Again, something that others can do, but I probably would *ahem* abstain... Is like the new law in Ontario which states that (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: tolerant morals are a blueprint to disaster (but I don't force a change)

(...) Darn it Chris, I'm trying to pick a fight here. Rise to it, man! Rise to it! (...) That would indeed be a strange lab to perform. Dave! (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)