 Off-Topic / Debate / 17152
Re: slight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:33:22 GMT

But Chris, if nothing else, I think we all have ageed that science
cannot speak to such matters, so your requiring evidence to support
a belief in God is flawed reasoning.

I didn't say anything about science.  Science is not the lone venue for
evidence.  Law, for instance, depends on evidence.  In fact, I'd say that all
plausibly reasoned decision making proceses have a role for evidence.

Okay, I may have jumped the gun here.  Would you provide an example of evidence
(hypothetically speaking if necessary) which would lead you to believe in the
existence of a God?

-John