 Off-Topic / Debate / 17014
Re: Evolution vs Scientific Creationism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

What is it about evolution that seems so illogical to you?

If I may pose a question:  Evolution is basically the theory that stuff comes
from stuff that came before it.  If you take stuff all the way back to the Big
Bang (or whatever universe starting event you wish), where logically did *that*
stuff come from?  At some point, you'd have to acknowledge that some stuff came
from nowhere, which seems illogical within the perimeters of evolution (to me,
at least).

-John