 Off-Topic / Debate / 16667
    (canceled) —Mike Petrucelli

        Re: Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes: <snip> Mike: Leaving aside the propriety of quoting large sections of email that's written in a style that pretty clearly suggests who the author was (to longtime readers) after the author asked (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Well the author did not actually ask for anonymity, and I really did not expect anyone to guess. (Though I guess I should know better. My mistake, it won't happen again.) (...) Yeah I screwed that up too. Um, how do I cancel the message? (...) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No one was casting any aspersions for what was an honest mistake. I wouldn't worry about it much... How to cancel depends on how you posted. If you used a newsreader you should be able to cancel from that reader, see your docs. If you used the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Poll: Majority Palestinians See Israel's Elimination as Goal —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Thanks for the prompt reply. I sent the appropriate message. (...) Well I think I'll give it a day or two and see what's up. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)