 Off-Topic / Debate / 16484
    Re: Bush Knew? —Scott Arthur
   (...) Be careful Richard. The USA is at W A R. As such, your comments are unpatriotic. The thought police will be knocking on your door any moment now. Scott A (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Bush Knew? —David Koudys
   (...) (here it comes...) Yeah, well, I'm not American and I couldn't give a rat's patootie what some gun lovin' hick from Texas thinks of me. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, unless *proven* that he knew specifically that 9/11 was going o (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Bush Knew? —Scott Arthur
   (...) I seriously doubt that anyone in authority knew 9/11 "specifically" was about to happen. I think it is pretty clear that something like 911 could have been predicted{1}, and that perhaps air security should have been tightened a touch (and/or (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)